Winter And Summer Camps in Canada 2020
Welcome to the House of Child Development, Excellent summer camps, and autism program provider among many Summer camps in Canada. Are you looking for high-end Summer Camps for disabled kids with special needs? We, proudly present, an ideal summer social skills
to make your child’s holiday more productive.
Activities we Offer at summer camp in ontario canada
Our learning summer camps and winter break
Our programs for both winters and summers are running successfully. We always aim to help children develop better learning patterns. Especially for children with ADHD, anxiety, and other disorders. These camps are increasingly in demand nowadays, as a diagnosis of some of these problems climb.
These kids’ camps combine learning with a range of fun activities. Learning disabled (LD) kids’ camps help children and teenagers with these problems to cope better with academics and gain self-esteem and poise. The staff at learning disabled summer camps is made up of teaching professionals and adults with experience of working with children who learn differently. Numerous summer and March break programs offer a specialization in specific types of LD, such as autism spectrum disorder (see ASD camps.)
What Makes Us Best Canadian Summer camps?
- The staff-camper ratio allows for necessary individual attention and support for your child. Campers are taught basic and advanced social skills and conversational skills; problem solving abilities and a variety of related skills are also covered.
- We offer traditional camp activities alongside academics, speech, and language therapy as well as daily living skills to create a valuable package for campers who learn differently.
- Martial arts, swimming, crafts, rock climbing walls, drama, and music also is part of our learning disabled camps.
- We are employing winters & summer camps 2020 COVID-19 special precautionary measures.
- We do not fall in the list of the most expensive summer camps in Canada.
- A wonderful benefit of these camps is they foster friendships among children with special learning needs. Nevertheless, these kids may have disorders in common with some kids in their school. But the new environment of a camp or program widens their circle.
- We, understand your search for the best and quality winters & summer camps near me. Our quality is promising for new campers.
Summer Camps For LD kids
That said, kids are increasingly accepting of others, hopefully, as our culture grows. This is reflected in the fact that some camps may not necessarily specialize in LD support. But offer it, in an environment where there are kids of varying abilities. Our day summer camps in Canada, are offering a wide sleight of outdoor activities. That challenge kids in unique ways and often foster newfound confidence. While meeting new challenges such as rock climbing and other such activities, meeting them head-on, and excelling at them. kids learn and grow in ways that are uniquely enriching.
Specialized Summer camps in Canada for Kids with special needs
For the past 6 years, we have partnered with different camps to provide winter and summer break learning camps. These kids’ summer programs combine learning with a range of fun activities and also helps children develop better learning patterns. Specially created for children with autism, ADHD, anxiety, and other disorders. Moreover, these camps provide an educational structure for their summer and winter breaks.
Summer and winter camps in Canada - The House of Child Development
At thehouseofkidsdevelopment.ca, our superior summer & winter camps in Canada offer three two-week sessions. In addition to morning and afternoon classes. The subject material is mixed with activities to provide a fun and interesting learning experience. Children who attend these counseling camps are able to return to their regular classes in September. Without falling behind in class by forgetting what was taught the previous year. We offer two distinct summer programs based on a child’s age and developmental objective.
Types of Fun-packed Summer camps and ASD Programs, We Offer
We have designed the Summer Social Skills program to provide continuity as well as reinforce social propriety in the relaxed atmosphere of a summer setting. Beyond encouraging Children to make small groups we also make them learn how to successfully interact with others through games, role playing and direct interaction.
NHS(National Health Program) is a transition planning program for students in grades 7-9. The reason we’ve designed these summer program is to assist students with succeeding in school. Furthermore making healthy choices for their future. NHS helps students gain an understanding of their developmental disability.
Camp topics discussed include:
•How a learning disability interferes with learning.
•To break down school work into different areas and how to approach each of these areas.
•Preparing for the changes and choices that will come in high school.
•Discussion regarding IEPs in addition to accommodations.